Our opening hours on Grafton Street over the Christmas period are.
Thursday 20th 09:30-20:00
Friday 21st 09:30-19:00
Saturday 22nd: 09:30-18:00
Sunday 23rd: 11:30-18:00
Christmas Eve: 09:30-17:00
Christmas Day: Closed
St. Stephens Day: Closed
Thursday 27th 09:30-20:00
Friday 28th 09:30-18:00
Saturday 29th 09:30-18:00
Sunday 30th 11:30-18:00
New Years Eve: 09:30-17:00
New Years Day: Closed.
Our Winter Sale begins today the 20th of December. You’ll find really good value across our ranges of women’s and men’s shoes and boots. We look forward to seeing you on Grafton Street!
We in Thomas Patrick have been helping brides choose their wedding shoes for many years now so here are some simple lessons that we have learned along the way.
1) It seems obvious, but choose a comfortable pair. You are going to be standing all day and dancing all evening in them. To make sure that they are super comfy on the day, wear them first at home whilst you are watching TV etc so that they take the shape of your foot.
2) Don’t choose a higher heel than you would regularly wear. Mothers, sisters or friends might try to push you into higher heels. Ignore them. Stay within your comfort zone. It’s not a day to experiment!
3) Delicate cross straps and ankle straps are great for brides who find it difficult to keep on court shoes.
4) Choose leather over fabrics. As the day goes on, your feet may swell a little and leather will feel more comfortable.
5) Don’t forget to bring your shoes to your dress fitting to ensure that your dress is the right length.
We in Thomas Patrick have a lovely range of bridal shoes and shoes for the entire wedding party including the groom and mother of the bride. We are more than happy to help you choose the perfect shoes for your wedding day.
Come and talk to us in Thomas Patrick at 77, Grafton street, right next door to Bewleys.
We’ve got a really fabulous range of shoes and sandals for you this season, like these sandals from Gabor. We show only a selection on this site so we look forward to helping you find something special when you call in to the shop on Grafton Street.
We’ve got a fantastic collection of boots and shoes for you this Autumn. Don’t forget we have hundreds of different styles available, only some of which we show here. To experience the full collection, call in to our shop on Grafton Street. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Heading out this weekend looking for a present for a special person? How about a Loake Valet box?